Learn to play the piano and keyboard like the pros!
If you're looking to get started with an instrument, there's no better place to start than with the piano or keyboard. Playing the piano and keyboard can improve hand-eye coordination, broaden your musical range, increase your abilities to break down structures in a song, and so much more.
This private, online class is aimed at all levels and can be completely tailored to your desired goals and current level. Each session takes 1 hour. Your instructor Maby can help transform you to the next level in a short period of time so you get to sound like a pro right from the start. You don't need any prior knowledge or experience and the class works equally well on the piano or keyboard. Depending on your skill level, the instructor will cover the following topics:
- Intro to piano keys
- Absolute basic essential techniques
- Learn to read piano music sheets as you play
- Advanced techniques that will allow you to play any song in any style
- Choose 1 session to try out the instructor
- Choose 8 sessions to learn basic to intermediate techniques (2 sessions per week suggested)
- Choose 16 sessions if you're a complete beginner and want to learn basic to advanced techniques (2 sessions per week suggested)
- Students must have their own piano or keyboard; e-learning materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 5 months upon booking
18 - 90 years old
- Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted
- Classes can be given in English or Spanish