Putting up an online shop for your products? Creating a promotional poster or catalogue for the items you’re selling? You don’t need to hire a professional photographer or an expensive studio setup to come up with most appealing photos. Get in-depth knowledge of product photography and produce outstanding photos that sell.
This 10-hour private course (2 sessions x 5 hours) will get you familiar with the ideal camera lenses, right camera settings, and a variety of shooting styles for your products. You will also learn about proper lighting and framing depending on the kind of item and the specific photo concept.
What you will learn:
- Best lenses for product photography
- Right camera settings
- ISO, aperture, and shutter speed
- Lighting techniques
- Shooting the products for marketing channels
- Clean-cut, white background images
- In-context or lifestyle photos
* A DSLR camera will be provided for practice during the class
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 and older
* Certificates from the academy will be provided
The Bayswater by Omniyat
Al Burooj Street