You've opened the box of your camera, charged the battery, what's next? With so many cameras available, figuring out how to use different specifications and options, and putting it into everyday use can be complicated.
This online beginner's guide to photography workshop is the perfect guide to all things photography and camera, plus you'll learn the following:
- How to operate a camera and what it exactly does
- All about pixels, resolution, ISO, white balance, focus lock, and exposure compensation
- Introduction to the uses of different lenses
- A significant amount of time will be spent ensuring that you understand the foundations of photography, creative exposure, depth of field, shutter speed, and how to control these using the semi-manual modes on your camera
- You will also explore the essentials of better composition and framing where you will learn how to review your work with a critical eye as a pro and improve your shots through applying simple compositional rules, and learn to utilize natural light effectively
These classes are time-flexible and can be taken as per your availability.
- Participants need to have their own camera, notebook and pen
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
12 and older
- This course is also suitable for kids (12+) interested in photography. They must know how to read, write & have a good understanding of either English OR Arabic to take part.
- The days are flexible. You can finish this 20-hour class even in 3 or 4 days depending on the availability of the instructor
- Upon booking this class, you will be contacted by the instructor to set the schedule, following which you will be sent a link to the online platform where the class will be conducted
On any video-calling app