As the renowned photographer and filmmaker Robert Frank said, “there is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.” Make these words a reality and capture the moments in your own lives with this course!
In this 6-hour private workshop (3 sessions x 2 hours), a professional photographer will guide you through the shooting and editing fundamentals of photography by using the most popular type of lens there is- your smartphone camera.
You will conduct a small theme-based photoshoot, making a layout from the provided props given with the instructor's oversight, choosing from such classic options as Travel, Work-Life, Makeup and more.
This class is suitable for both complete beginners and students with prior photography experience looking to refine their skills, as the instructor will customize the class to your learning goals. Capture your life experiences and never miss another moment!
- Mobile Photography
- How to use Lights and Exposure to capture the same layout and make a balanced composition
- How to use Lights and Exposure on human figures (the instructor will arrange for a model)
- Basic understanding of light modes and ISOs
- Post-Processing (Editing)
- How to do image management before jumping into editing, using Adobe Lightroom (Mobile-based) or Adobe Lightroom Classic (Laptop-based)
- Learning the basics of Color Theory to make your own Custom Presets
- Basics of Photoshop
- RAW processing of images
- Photoshop Layers
- Color Balance
- Adding & Removing Objects in the Image
- Using Cloud Editing
Students must have their own Adobe subscriptions
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
15 and older
At Your Premise