Retouch your images to achieve the picture you’d envisioned, while also learning how to streamline your digital workflow.
Adobe Lightroom Classic can be a photographer’s best friend when understood and used properly. By taking charge of Lightroom’s catalog system and simplifying your editing process, you’ll ultimately spend less time sitting and more time shooting! At the end of the course, editing will be a pleasure rather than a chore, and your photo library will finally have order.
- Using Lightroom’s sophisticated cataloging functionality to simplify your photo library
- Navigating the Lightroom interface through importing, organizing, developing, and exporting
- Creating collections, applying keywords & metadata
- Correcting white balance, color, histograms
- Adjustment brushes, spot healing, and cloning
Who Should Attend:
Suitable for all. This workshop assumes no prior knowledge of Adobe Lightroom.
About the Instructor:
Kathleen Hoare's interest in photography started in high school when she picked up a hand-painted photograph of her mother as a child. The image left a huge impression on her and made her realize the importance of capturing history in photographs.
Kathleen has spent as many hours as possible shooting, learning, and teaching photography in order to master the craft. She left her corporate job to pursue photography as a career, shooting for private clients as well as major international brands.
Beginner & Intermediate
- Students will require the following materials:
- Laptop with a fully charged battery
- Lightroom Classic CC (pre-downloaded & fully functioning on your laptop)
- Laptop charger
- Laptop mouse (optional)
- Notebook & pen
- Workshop notes will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
16 and older