Hey, aspiring photographer! If you’ve always dreamed of taking professional photos or pursuing a photography career, it’s best to start learning from the very basics. Get to know your DSLR camera from its parts, settings, and functions. Then you will progress to trying and exploring basic photography techniques on a variety of subjects.
This 4-hour private class is composed of 2 sessions (2 hours each). By the end of the course, you will be able to confidently compose and shoot photos in both automatic and manual modes.
What you will learn:
- ISO, aperture, shutter speed & depth of field
- White balance, exposure compensation
- Light, color, and temperature
- Burst mode, focus tracking, focus lock
- Compositional rules and how to develop the ‘eye’ for shots
* A DSLR camera will be provided for practice during the class
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 and older
* You will receive a certificate from the academy
The Bayswater by Omniyat
Al Burooj Street