Are you interested in learning photography? If yes, this course will equip you with the skills and techniques required to take better photos and images of products and services.
In this 15-hour (5 sessions x 3 hours) group course, you’ll learn the theory behind what makes a successful image and utilize this knowledge to plan a shoot scenario using your camera or smartphone. You will discover how to shoot effectively and economically as well as how to edit your images.
The course is suitable for beginners who are completely new to photography. You will be taught by an experienced photographer who will give you all the knowledge you need to get started on your photography journey.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to photography composition, light, depth, colors, frame
- Setting up a camera/phone
- Tips and tricks and much more
- Introduction to the brand strategy
- Food photography
- Tell your story vision and mission
- Define your brand unique personality
- Creating your brand photography
- Shooting style, testing and analysis
- Pre-planning strategy & understanding your audience's experience
- Introduction to useful apps, stock images, gear investment
- Students must bring a notebook & pen
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
16 and older
- Students will receive a certificate upon completion