Do you pull out your phone and not the fork as soon as your food arrives? Maybe even snap your friend's hand to not touch that delightful dessert until you get the best shot possible on your camera?
Whether you are a beginner holding nothing more than a smartphone, food blogger or a social media content creator looking to expand your skillset, or even an experienced photographer looking to learn about food photography, this 3-session (2 hours each) workshop will provide you with the knowledge and techniques needed to stand out, and create delicious food photographs.
You will learn the tips and tricks for shooting the absolute best social media photos for home cooked food as well as in your favorite restaurants using just your phone or a digital camera.
- The best equipment for food Photography (Introduction to manual mode)
- The depth of field & framing
- Essentials rules of composition
- Natural light vs artificial light
- Propping and styling
- Introduction to Adobe Lightroom
- Preparing the files for Instagram and Facebook
- The basics of posting content
About the instructor:
Cristian Estrada has been a professional photographer and filmmaker for the past 12 years. Started his career as a photojournalist, in 2015 he co-fund a visual storytelling studio that creates content for clients in Mexico, Finland, and the UAE.
* Participants should bring their own camera (or) smartphone and a laptop
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
* This class can be given at your premise for an additional fee of AED 150
At Your Premise