Are you good at capturing the emotions and beauty of a person with a digital camera? Do you have what it takes to run a successful fashion shoot? Then take a quick stop at this Fashion Photography class to bring out your underlying skills.
Working with a live model and a combination of natural light and studio gear, you will have the opportunity to encounter the world of fashion photography from start to finish.
This class is open to all who are looking to expand into fashion photography. Ideal for those who have a working knowledge of using a DSLR camera. If you are a complete beginner and new to photography, we recommend you take the Foundations of Photography prior to signing up for this course.
During this intensive 4-hour introductory class (2 session x 2 hours) you will have a combination of theoretical training and hands-on practice to create compelling and evocative fashion images. You will learn the essential techniques for doing portrait photography such as adjusting the white balance in a camera, having the correct composition, photography's Line of Thirds rule, depth of field and more.
- Day 1 - The first class will be given at your premise or any preferred location in Dubai where you will cover the technical aspects of fashion photography shoots with hands-on practice.
- Day 2 - On the second day, you will accompany your instructor to an actual fashion shoot and put your skills to practice. The instructor will give you the exact location details prior to the class.
What you will learn:
- How to create a mood board
- How to manage the elements that go into a real client shoot
- How to deliver great results on time and on budget.
- During the live shooting portion of the workshop, you will work with a model and a combination of natural light and studio gear.
- The workshop will end with a Q&A and image review session.
Beginner & Intermediate
* Students should bring DSLR Camera, an empty memory card for your camera, a notebook & pen
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
At Your Premise
Day 1 - At your premise or any preferred location in Dubai Day 2 - Your instructor will share the exact location details for the live shoot