Own a camera but don't know where to start? Had great family moments but those images didn't turn out the way you wish for? Then you have come to the right place!
This class has been designed exclusively for moms and each workshop is a single, 1-on-1 session of 3 hours. During this session, professional photographer Nithya will take you through the basics of camera handling, teach you different settings to switch from auto to manual mode and how to take creative and technical control of your camera and capture stunning portraits.
Whether you are a mom who enjoys clicking pictures of your children or loved ones, or a budding photographer looking to improve your basic skills in portrait photography, this workshop is suitable for beginners as well as those who wish to brush up on their photography skills, with an intermediate level of proficiency.
- Understanding your camera & lens
- Basic camera settings
- Lens, Exposure Triangle: ISO, Aperture, and Shutter-speed
- Composition and depth of field
- The best natural lighting scenarios for taking portraits
- The best portrait mode settings, and tips & tricks from a professional
This class is suitable for:
- Complete beginners
- Hobbyist photographers
- Moms or moms-to-be who'd like to capture beautiful images of their children, family and special life moments.
- Participants who'd like to brush up their photography basics with an intermediate level of proficiency.
* Students must bring their own DSLR Camera or Mirrorless Camera with a memory card, camera manual, pen, notepad, and a fully charged camera battery
* Students can also loan a basic DSLR Camera from the instructor if they register 1-week prior to the class
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
21 and older
The class can be given at any public space or coffee shop near your home