If your cityscape photographs seem to lack the vibrancy that you're used to seeing in professional images, digital blending is the solution.
Digital blending stands for manually blended HDR (high dynamic range) image. Instead of merging different exposures of the same scene in programs such as Photomatix or HDR Efex Pro 2, you do it manually by masking and blending layers in Photoshop. This private, 8-hour course (2 sessions x 4 hours) will guide you through the process to help you achieve stunning final results in your images.
At the end of the course, you will master Lightroom and learn the best workflow to organize all your images. You'll learn from award-winning photographer Prakash, a Sony Middle East ambassador, educator, and social media influencer. He will also give you an overview of the most useful tools in Photoshop, get you started with the digital blending technique, and help you create images that look like posters in magazines.
What you will learn:
- Create stunning images after learning the digital blending technique
- Understand the importance of Lightroom in photography
- Learn the basics of Photoshop and start using it confidently
- Learn the effective way to edit images using a certain workflow
- Learn the difference between HDR and digital blending
Who is this course for?
- All levels and people who need to improve their photography skills
- Advanced photographers because it teaches them things they may not know about Lightroom
- Those who want to learn digital blending
- Those who want to understand masks and layers in Photoshop
- Those who want to create stunning images
* Students must bring a laptop with access to Photoshop & Lightroom
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
13 and older
* Letter of attendance can be provided on request
Classes can be given in either of the following locations:
Location 1: At customer's premise anywhere in Dubai
Location 2: Any public place in Dubai