If you are a lady who enjoys clicking pictures of your children or loved ones, or a budding photographer looking to improve your basic skills in portrait photography, this workshop is for you! Take creative and technical control of your camera and capture stunning portraits. Get out of the auto mode and switch to manual with confidence!
During the 3.5-hour photography workshop, professional photographer Nithya will take you through basic camera handling, different settings to switch from auto mode & to take control of your gear. This workshop is suitable for beginners as well as those who wish to brush up on their photography skills, with an intermediate level of proficiency.
- Understanding your camera & lens
- Basic camera settings
- Lens, Exposure Triangle: ISO, Aperture, and Shutter-speed
- Composition and depth of field
- The best natural lighting scenarios for taking portraits
- The best portrait mode settings, and tips & tricks from a professional
This class is suitable for:
- Hobbyist Photographers
- Moms or moms-to-be who'd like to capture beautiful images of their children, family and special life moments.
- Participants who'd like to brush up their photography basics with an intermediate level of proficiency.
* Students must bring their own DSLR Camera or Mirrorless Camera with a memory card, camera manual, pen, notepad, and a fully charged camera battery
* Students can also loan a basic DSLR Camera from the instructor if they drop a request & register 5 days prior to the class
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
15 and older
* Light beverages and snacks are included
Citadines Metro Central Hotel Apartments
Barsha Heights - TECOM