Create your own personalized perfumes using aromatherapy concepts and all-natural essential oils in this online workshop with an Aromatherapy Perfume DIY Kit!
Aromatherapy is the practice of using the natural oils extracted from plants to enhance psychological and physical well-being. This workshop is in partnership with international aromatherapy expert Rasha Hisham from Lili Fragrances on all our workshops. Rasha’s essential oil knowledge is a treasure, and she sources the essential oils from her home country, Sri Lanka.
In this workshop, the instructor will walk you through the kit’s essential oils, before entering the perfume-making process. Learn how to plan a perfume and create two personalized perfumes of your own, all from the comfort of your own home.
Topics covered include:
- Benefits of all-natural perfumes versus synthetic perfumes based on chemicals
- The scent profiles and therapeutic effects of the DIY Kit essential oils shared in a printed Essential Oil Guide
- How to best mix different scents together for a pleasing olfactory result
No previous aromatherapy experience is necessary, although this workshop also works for previous workshop attendees. The session will be recorded and shared with you so you can refer back to it even after the workshop is over!
- All materials will be delivered to your premises, including 12 essential oils in reusable glass droppers (3 ml each)
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
- Upon booking this class, the instructor will send you a link to the online platform, where the workshop will be held