Dive into the vibrant world of watercolor painting and express yourself through this versatile medium!
In this 1.5-hour private class, you will learn the basics of watercolor painting. Under the guidance of a professional art instructor, you will explore the various techniques required to create a watercolor painting to perfection.
- Use materials, tools, and surfaces for painting with watercolors
- Apply watercolors using a variety of techniques and approaches
- Mix colors and use color theory in your paintings
- Paint loosely with watercolors
- Paint landscapes with watercolors
- Use watercolor pencils
You can choose to book 1 session, 2 sessions or 3 sessions, depending on your level and goal.
- Students must bring their own drawing table. Optionally, they can purchase it from the instructor for an additional cost of AED 25
- All other necessary art supplies will be provided by the instructor
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
15 and older
Old Al Khoori Building (unit # to be shared upon booking)
Next to Al Diyafa School
Al Nahda 2