Spruce up any space in your home by hanging up a colorful silk painting on the wall!
The traditional 2,000-years-old silk painting techniques from Asia employ gutta as a resist, allowing fine patterns and images to be achieved. This private, online class will teach you how to complete your own silk wall painting.
The painting techniques include: how to apply abstract designs or an image of your choice, how to use dye or paint colors, and how to use different mediums, such as water, salt, alcohol or gutta. Each session takes 2 hours.
- In 1 session, you'll complete 1 traditional silk wall painting (basic)
- In 3 sessions, you'll complete 2-3 traditional silk wall paintings (intermediate)
- In 6 sessions, you'll complete 4-6 traditional silk wall paintings (advanced)
- A list of required materials will be sent to the participant after booking
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
6 and older
- Certificates of completion are available upon request
- Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted