Create one-of-a-kind fabric art on the material of your choice!
This private, online class is the perfect introduction to tie-dye, a technique that developed nearly a century ago. The process of tie-dye typically consists of folding, twisting, pleating or crumpling fabric and binding it with string or rubber bands, followed by the application of dye colors. The painting techniques you'll learn include: how to create designs and patterns of your choice using the tie-dye process, how to use different techniques of tie-dye art (stitching and stencils), and how to apply dye colors. Each session takes 2 hours.
- In 1 session, you'll complete 1 piece of tie-dye fabric (basic)
- In 3 sessions, you'll complete 2-3 pieces of tie-dye fabric (intermediate)
- In 6 sessions, you'll complete 4-6 pieces of tie-dye fabric (advanced)
- A list of required materials will be sent to the participant after booking
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
15 and older
- Certificates of completion are available upon request
- Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted
- Teens may need to be assisted by an adult while handling the materials during the workshop