Learn the fundamentals of watercolor painting and decorate your home with your own artistic creations!
Join Neha, an experienced artist, in these online 1-on-1 classes, and learn one of the most rewarding painting techniques from the comfort of your own table!
Strengthen your foundation in art in this 16-hour course (8 sessions x 2 hours each), by learning the tips and tricks to create realistic paintings.
What you will learn:
- How to draw and transfer your drawings to Watercolor Paper
- Knowledge on different types of Paper, Paints and Brushes
- Fundamental Watercolor Painting Techniques
- How to Mix Colors
Covered Subjects include:
Students will be able to make 4 to 5 medium-sized drawings to keep as a proud memento of their skills!
- Line drawing and reference pictures will be provided
Students must have their own materials that can be purchased from Mesco (online delivery available) & Hathboor:
- 100% Cotton 140 lbs Watercolor Pad
- Good Quality Artist Grade Watercolor Paints
- Synthetic Round Brushes (sizees 0,2,4,6)
- Regular Ceramic Plate (for mixing colors)
- HB Pencil & Eraser
- White Gouache Tube
- Masking Fluid
- Tracing Paper
- Masking tape.
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
16 and older
- This class can also be offered for advanced students. For more information, contact us on our toll-free number 800 3337