Learn to use a fringe style of painting that combines all the best qualities of the paints you know!
Gouache is a water-based paint that can do a wash like a watercolour, blend like an oil and dry-brush like acrylic, creating interesting and fun results compared to more commonly used paints.
Benefits of Gouache Paintings:
- Easy to clean up and set up
- Travels well
- Good for taking Photographs of
- Re-wettable (possible to change a picture afterward)
Join Neha in these online 1-on-1 classes and learn one of the most rewarding painting techniques from the comfort of your own home!
In this 16-hour course (8 sessions x 2 hours each), you will learn:
- How to create realistic paintings
- Blending techniques
- Creating textures
You will learn how to paint:
Students will be able to make 6 to 8 A5-size drawings to keep as a proud memento of their skills!
- Reference pictures will be provided
Students must have their own materials that can be purchased from Mesco (online delivery available) & Hathboor:
- 140 lbs Watercolor Paper Pad (A5-size)
- Good Quality Artist Grade Gouache set
- Himi-Miya Jelly Gouache
- Flat Brushes 1/4", 1/2"
- Round Brushes 2 and 4
- Regular Ceramic Plate (for mixing colors)
- HB Pencil & Eraser.
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
16 and older