Fascinated by paintings on the wall, ceiling or home? Wonder how to make them yourself? Here's your opportunity to create one!
A mural painting is any piece of art that is painted or applied directly to a wall, ceiling or another permanent substrate. It can even be created on a canvas!
In this private, 1.5-hour lesson, you'll discover the structures of mural paintings, how to blend, hold the brushes and knife, and other tools, and how to mix colors and add miniature detailing.
Choose between one of the following:
- 4 sessions: 30x40 cm canvas
- 8 sessions: 50x70 cm canvas
- For wall paintings, the number of classes depends on the dimension of the wall and the design you choose
These sessions can be customized and rebooked until you meet your desired goals. Alternatively, you can try 1 session to see what the class is like.
- Students require: Acrylic paints, soft charcoal, paint brushes, flat brushes, pencil, sketch books
- Materials can also be arranged by the instructor for an additional fee of AED 300-500, depending on the learning goals (optional)
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
At Your Premise