Acrylic paint is the most popular medium in the world. If you love to paint or interested to try it out, then you'll love learning how to paint with acrylics!
Depending on your skill level, you can choose either of the 2 classes below. Be sure to select the right number of sessions upon booking.
- Acrylics for beginners (4 sessions x 2 hours) - This starts off with a general introduction to acrylic painting. You’ll learn all the concepts and techniques you need to become a confident acrylic painter. Complete a simple landscape painting at the end of the course that you will be proud to hang on the wall.
- Learning Outcomes:
- Surface preparation for our painting
- Basics of making a good painting. From observations to compositions
- How to use light and dark effectively to paint a landscape
- What’s a tint, tone, and shade
- How to make a stay-wet palette cheaply and save your paints
- How to use a painting knife to attain textures
- Acrylics for intermediates (6 sessions x 2 hours) - This class takes your painting skills to the next level with more challenging materials and methods to paint. This includes a fairly high level of skill to draw first and then paint a beautiful still life. Sessions can be done outdoors in the instructor’s private backyard, depending on the weather.
Beginner & Intermediate
* Art materials will be provided for use at the class
* Students must bring their own art apron
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
8 and older
* Boys can attend the classes only if they are 15 years old and below
Sheikh Hamdan Complex 2
Opposite to Emirates Driving Institute