Dive into the exciting world of watercolor and create stunning artwork with this versatile medium!
In this 8-hour (8 sessions x 1 hour) private class, you will explore various watercolor painting skills and techniques with the guidance of a professional artist. Students of all artistic abilities can benefit from this class, so don't worry if you have no prior experience.
- Elements of Art Design - Line, shape, form, space, texture, value, and colors.
- Principles of Composition - Balance, emphasis, proportion, rhythm, unity, variety
- Artist’s Tools, and Other Materials - Brushes, Brush Size, Brush Shape, Brush Care, Paper, Texture, Weight, Color, Paints,Tubes, palettes and palette boxes.
- Support Materials - Pencils, pens, ink pens, markers, pots, jars, craft knives and blades, rulers, kitchen towels and rags, adhesive tape, arabic gum, hair drayer, alcohol, glycerine, and masking fluid.
- Choosing a Subject - Tips for how to stay ready for a new inspiration all the time
- Selling Artwork - Teaching you how to sell your art via different websites and platforms.
The class is structured around the basics of watercolor painting and will focus on landscape, architecture, and figure subjects.
You will have the freedom to explore, experiment, and build on your watercolor painting abilities to complete a beautiful masterpiece every session!
What you will learn:
- How to use transparent watercolor media to achieve a variety of effects
- How to use color mixing to achieve local color
- How to work with varied subject matter
- Overview of traditional and contemporary watercolor works
- Ability to recognize and apply a variety of watercolor techniques
- Ability to express a personal direction in watercolor
The instructor will provide all materials including:
- Watercolor palette 18 colors
- Color palette for mixing colors
- Watercolor brushes
- Apron and gloves
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
7 and older
- The instructor can teach in English or Arabic
The class can be held in the locations mentioned below:
Starbucks Al Barsha Commercial Branch, or Starbucks Mall Of The Emirates Branch
At the instructor's home (Unit # to be shared upon booking), Al Telal 11, First Al Khail Road, Barsha 1
At your premise in the following areas - Tecom, Barsha Heights,The Greens, Al Barsha 1