Learn how to paint on canvas with acrylics in this class!
This 2-hour private lesson will cover the basics of using acrylic paints- creating texture, creating multiple layers, color mixes for different effects, and basic strokes. You will learn from a professional artist who will customize the lessons to your skill level and creative goals, and no previous drawing or painting experience is required.
With each session you will have 1 abstract acrylic painting to take home with you. This course starts with the basics and gradually progresses to more complex concepts and ideas getting translated on the canvas, so a minimum of 3 to 6 sessions is recommended for beginners.
- Learn about basic color theory and introduction to acrylics
- Learn how to create different strokes using brushes and palette knives
- Learn how to compose an idea on the canvas and importance of thumbnails
- Confidently paint an abstract painting with a limited color palette and tools
You can choose between the following options:
1 session: learn to create 1 abstract painting (or 1 abstract flower painting) using easy-to-follow steps
3 sessions: learn additional techniques for creating texture within your painting using palette knives and sponges along with brushes
6 sessions: learn to paint more advanced compositions of different types of abstract painting styles
- All materials will be provided to use during the sessions
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
18 and older
At Your Premise