If you're looking for an easy-to-play wind instrument with an easy-to-use controller, try your hand at EWI.
EWIs are the ideal choice for serious wind players looking to make music electronically. While EWI is easy and fun to use, it's also powerful, flexible, and most importantly, reliable enough for use on stage and in the studio. Whether you have some prior experience or are a complete beginner, EWI is for everyone. This private, 1-hour class is aimed at all levels. It can be completely customized to your desired goals and current level.
Your instructor Cleidys can help you transform you to the next level in a very short period of time so you get to sound like a pro right from the start. You only need to practice for an hour a day to make rapid progress.
- Choose 1 session to try out the instructor
- Choose 8 sessions to learn basic to intermediate techniques (2 sessions per week suggested)
- Choose 16 sessions if you're a complete beginner and want to learn basic to advanced techniques (2 sessions per week suggested)
About the Instructor:
As a freelance musician, Cleidys has worked at different places in the UAE, such as The Point-Dubai, Shangri La Hotel (Abu Dhabi), Havana Social Club (Caesars Palace Hotel/ Blue Water-Dubai), and more. She was a member of the salsa group “Habana 76” in 2016 and currently works as a bandleader, lead singer, and instrumentalist at Trader Vics.
* Students need to have their own EWIs; study materials can be provided on request
All sessions are valid for 5 months upon booking
10 and older
* Transport fee is included
* For locations outside the given areas, please call 800 3337 to check if the instructor can travel to your location
* Instructor can give lessons in English or Spanish
At Your Premise
In the following locations: Dubai Marina, JBR, JLT, Discovery Gardens, Al Barsha 1, Barsha Heights (TECOM), Al Sufouh, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City & Knowledge Village