Explore the African dance scene!
In this 1-hour private class, you will delve into Afro dancing styles. With the support of a professional dance instructor, you will get the chance to discover either different variations of Kizomba or Afro-house dance.
You can choose to learn any 1 of the following styles:
- Afro House - an energetic and cheerful form of dancing originating from Angola. It is a great workout for your stomach and glutes but also consists of fun dance movements.
- Kizomba Dance - one of the most popular genres of dance and music. It is a derivative of samba, with a mix of Kilapanda and Angolan Merengue, and sung generally in Portuguese. It is music with a romantic flow.
- Kizomba Fusion- Kizomba Fusion takes the connection, weight transfer and movement of Kizomba and adds something more to it. Dancers can play with the rhythm of the music and add new moves from other styles of dance, hence the name Kiz Fusion.
- Lady Styling Kizomba - This dance gives you balance and grace. It helps you improve your dance level. You will learn how to shine on the dancefloor using your arms, body movement and attitude. You will be taught techniques such as turns, spins, arms styling and body movements like isolations, shimmies, hips movement, waves, etc.
Book for 5 sessions or 10 sessions, depending on your ability and desired goal. Alternatively, you may book for 1 session, if you wish to test out the class before committing to more sessions.
- Students must wear comfortable clothing
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
At Your Premise