There's no better way to bond with your kid than by dancing with them!
In this group class, moms and kids will have the chance to engage with each other through Afro dance, playful physical contact, and rhythms and songs in various languages from Afro culture. Designed to inspire movement through observation, dance, and creative exploration, these classes focus on child development through shared and attuned quality time.
The class will cover:
- Free exploration of space and other participants in the class with music
- Unifying and dancing together
- Beginning with simple, playful, and repetitive warm-up exercises
- Learning isolation and moving parts of the body with or without sound
- Movements on the floor, including stretching, rolling, crawling, and coming to a standing position
- Adding music and tuning awareness to musical cues and directions in space and gesture
- Participants must bring a towel, water bottle & face mask
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
3 and older
- The class price is for 1 kid and 1 mom. For each additional kid, AED 45 must be paid. Contact our toll-free number 800 3337 for more information
Habtoor Grand Resort
Al Falea St