Personalize your very own belly basket to your unique style and taste!
In this 1.5-hour online private class, you will learn how to customize belly baskets. Under the guidance of an experienced artist, you will discover the various stitching techniques needed to make the perfect little baskets that can be used either as gifts, accessories, or even storage!
You can book the class for either 1, 3, or 4 sessions depending on what you'd like to learn.
What to expect:
- 1 Session: Learn how to make the mini raining clouds basket or mini Gigi the jellyfish basket.
- 3 Sessions: Learn how to make Simba the lion basket or Agnes the alpaca basket or Zoe the Deer basket.
- 4 Sessions: Work on a custom design of your choice from scratch, starting off by designing on paper to adding the finishing touches on the basket.
- A list of materials will be sent to you from the instructor depending on your chosen project. The materials may include:
- Seagrass Belly Basket
- Chunky yarn 9 stitches
- Cotton yarn
- White glue
- Jute Cloth
- Paper pin
- Merino wool
- The instructor can guide you on finding the materials
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
15 and older
Via Zoom link