Learn how to create your own beautiful Macrame Rainbow and/or Macrame Cactus wall hanging!
In this 1.5-hour private online class, you will learn how to create macrame rainbows and cacti. You will be taught by an experienced artist who will teach you all the techniques you need to weave your macrame masterpiece to perfection. You will explore the basics of fibre art design and start to experiment further in the spirit of creativity. Your instructor will teach you tips and tricks on how to accessorize your project to give it your own personalized touch.
What to expect:
- 1 Session: Create either macrame rainbows or cacti
- 2 Sessions: Create both macrame rainbows and cacti!
- Students must have the following materials:
- 20mm Cotton rope (Rainbow)
- 10mm Cotton rope (Cactus)
- 5mm/ 3mm ropes/ yarns
- Long needle /Hot glue gun
- Thick needle
- The instructor can guide you on where to find the materials
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
12 and older
Via Zoom link