Build your own leather clutch that becomes the talk of the party! Whether you want to replace your existing one, gift one to your family and friends or simply find a new hobby, you'll build a high-quality and long-lasting clutch.
In this 4-hour, private lesson, an experienced leathercrafter will teach you how to create, design and sew together your own clutch. No prior experience is required.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to tools and different types of leathers
- Cutting the leather with precision
- How to stitch and the two types of stitching
- Make and design patterns
- How to add accessories to the leather
- Attaching the zipper, chain and buttons
- How to glue leather together
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
Mehro Mah Art House and Cafe