Need to replace your bag? Feel a sense of achievement by building your own leather bag!
In this 6-hour (3 hours x 2 sessions), private lesson, an experienced leathercrafter will teach you how to create, design and sew together your own bag. No prior experience is required.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to tools and different types of leathers
- Cutting the leather with precision
- How to stitch and the two types of stitching
- Make and design patterns
- How to add accessories to the leather
- Attaching the zipper, chain, strap and buttons
- How to glue leather together
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older