Tap into your creativity with your words and photos!
A zine (short for magazine) is a creative mini art-book on a particular topic, that can be easily photocopied and shared. Using collage and mixed media, images and words are put together to make a unique and expressive book.
In this 2-hour workshop, you'll learn how to create a zine and discover what makes it so fun to create with a group of women who are just as eager as you to explore their potential.
What topics will you explore:
- Nature's Palette
- Visual Mindfulness: a meditation
- It's the Little Things (gratitude)
- Finding Hygge (cozy wellbeing)
- Bonfire in the Snow: an exploration of Opposites
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- A group of 5-10 people can also join the workshop
- The workshop can be held outside of the locations. Contact our toll-free number at 800 3337 for more information
At a cafe in the following locations:
The Springs, Meadows, Jumeirah Park