Considered one of the oldest creative forms, graffiti stencil is the best way to quickly execute bold, graphic images.
Much like other graffiti techniques, graffiti stencils are generally used with spray paint and it's relatively easy to get started with graffiti stencils, regardless of your artistic skill level. This private, 2-hour class (1 session x 2 hours) will teach you the process of stencil making so you can create your own stencil with your chosen image.
While the effects and results of graffiti stencils will depend on the talent and experience of the artist, it remains an extremely interesting technique and tool for someone who's just beginning to develop their art. Besides using the stencil to paint on walls, you can also use it to create custom clothing, patches, posters, and mixed media art. The session will begin with a brief introduction into stencils with regard to graffiti. At the end of the session, you will take your stencil and spray it on to a wall, executing your envisioned artwork, all under the guidance of an experienced instructor.
What you will learn:
- Learn how to create stencils that can be used in any artwork
- Different ways to make stencils out of different materials and using stencils in different ways to execute different types of artwork styles
- Guidance on the selection of images and adapting it to stencil using homemade techniques as well as programs, such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- After choosing images, students will translate them into stencils and experience the different challenges presented in designing and cutting templates suitable for painting
About the Instructors
Between the two of them, Morph and Stainz share years of experience within the art spectrum. Both have a vast knowledge of art and design, covering graphic design, graffiti, murals, drawing, and painting, which are just a few areas of their expertise and talents. Morph and Stainz are passionate about their artwork and equally passionate about the development of the art culture and community. They strive for excellence and pride themselves on always providing the best.
* Materials are included in the class price, but only covers the minimal amount of paint needed for each session. If the student finishes the spray paint or wants more, they will need to purchase it. Spray paint can be purchased on-site at the showroom
* Students must wear comfortable attire
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
13 and older
Wood Culture - Al Asayel St.