Execute incredible aerosol artwork by perfecting your can control techniques.
This private, 6-hour class (3 sessions x 2 hours) will be an intensive technique class focusing on can control and techniques from a graffiti master. To master spray can art, you need to build up your spray can control skills. A veteran instructor will guide you through a variety of spray paint types and nozzles and share beginner to intermediate techniques. Armed with a large selection of spray paints and walls, the instructor will provide insight and hands-on guidance as you learn how to spray paint in a 1-on-1 setting.
What you will learn:
- Session 1: Brief intro to graffiti, its history, and culture. Learn basic can control and use, to perform the fundamental techniques and movements.
- Session 2: Recap of the previous session. Intro to the different caps (nozzles) and their purpose, and how to use them in different ways. Learn advanced techniques.
- Session 3: Recap of previous sessions. Using all the techniques you've learned, perform a simple artwork of your choice onto a wall, while under the guidance of the instructor.
About the Instructors
Between the two of them, Morph and Stainz share years of experience within the art spectrum. Both have a vast knowledge of art and design, covering graphic design, graffiti, murals, drawing, and painting, which are just a few areas of their expertise and talents. Morph and Stainz are passionate about their artwork and equally passionate about the development of the art culture and community. They strive for excellence and pride themselves on always providing the best.
* Materials are included in the class price, but only covers the minimal amount of paint needed for each session. If the student finishes the spray paint or wants more, they will need to purchase it. Spray paint can be purchased on-site at the showroom
* Students must wear comfortable attire
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
13 and older
Wood Culture - Al Asayel St.