No matter where you are in the world, you'll always come across vibrant works of graffiti. Not only is it one of the most spontaneous art forms, but it's also the best way to express yourself and convey stories.
Kickstart your artistic journey by learning the ins and outs of graffiti. This private, 4-hour course (2 sessions x 2 hours) will lay the foundation for artists who are just starting out with graffiti. Experienced instructors will guide you through the different styles, the history of graffiti, its fundamentals, and more. You will learn everything needed to create a sketch in your sketchbook and then execute it on the surface of your choice, ideally a wall.
What you will learn:
- Fundamentals of graffiti, which starts with your tag
- Different styles of graffiti, from tagging to handstyles and throwies to wildstyle
- The history of graffiti
- What goes into becoming a graffiti artist or writer
- Start with a tag-name, create your tag (signature)
- Basic letter structure, form, and flow
- Continue with developing a basic throwie and straight-letter sketch
About the Instructors
Between the two of them, Morph and Stainz share years of experience within the art spectrum. Both have a vast knowledge of art and design, covering graphic design, graffiti, murals, drawing, and painting, which are just a few areas of their expertise and talents. Morph and Stainz are passionate about their artwork and equally passionate about the development of the art culture and community. They strive for excellence and pride themselves on always providing the best.
* Materials are included in the class price, but only covers the minimal amount of paint needed for each session. If the student finishes the spray paint or wants more, they will need to purchase it. Spray paint can be purchased on-site at the showroom
* Students must wear comfortable attire
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
13 and older
Wood Culture - Al Asayel St.