Get on board with the latest trend of NFTs and bring your ideas to life with this digital art class!
What are NFTs?
Non-Fungible Tokens, or NFTs, are unique cryptographic tokens that exist on a blockchain and cannot be replicated. NFTs can be used to represent real-world items like artwork and real-estate. Digitizing these assets allows them to be bought, sold, and traded more efficiently.
How to make and sell an NFT is something many artists and designers are wondering right now due to the amazing auction prices they have been sold for. Non-fungible tokens are the latest trend to hit the art market; More than a dozen NFTs have fetched over 1 million US Dollars, and several dozen more have hundreds of thousands.
This private 4-hour class (2 sessions of 2 hours each) is the perfect crash course that helps you learn everything you need to create and mint your very own NFT collection. An experienced illustrator and artist will help you master the essential tools and techniques of digital art.
Who is this course for?
- Beginner Digital Artists who want to mint NFTs
- Beginner Digital Illustrators
- Digital Artists interested in entering the cryptocurrency world
What you will learn:
- How to use and create illustrations using Procreate software
- The creative process, tools and techniques needed to develop your own artwork
- Introduction to essential Photoshop skills
- How to prepare and generate a collection of thousands of illustrations
- How to mint your work on the most widely used NFT Platforms!
- Students must have access to an iPad with Procreate software and a Laptop with Photoshop installed
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
Oakville Residence (Unit # to be provided upon booking)
Jumeirah Village Circle - JVC