Enameling is one of the oldest jewelry-making techniques, from ancient Greece. It's an incredibly popular technique, though it has been influenced by modern tools and equipment. You'll learn a range of enameling techniques through this 5-day course which will be taught through practical demonstrations. You'll learn the basic skills and techniques used in the process of applying the enamel layer to the jewelry piece and designing it to your liking.
Whether you're a professional jewelry maker, amateur hobbyist interested in a new technique, this class will expand your knowledge of the intricacies of jewelry enameling. If you're searching for the perfect customized gift, learn how to create custom-made jewelry that represents your love and creativity.
The center is fully equipped with individual workstations for each student. Students will be using professional-quality tools and materials during the class. The instructors are certified jewelry makers who are accomplished in this field and well known in the industry worldwide.
What will you learn:
- Introduction to enameling
- Different types of enameling
- How to prepare the jewelry
- Apply glaze onto the piece
- Assemble pieces together to form one big jewelry piece
- Prepping, melting, and applying color onto your jewelry piece
- Experimenting with colors
- Safely placing the designed jewelry in the furnace
- Polishing and finishing of jewelry
All materials will be provided
24 hours prior to course start with full refund
16 and older
- A participation certificate will be provided after completion
Office # 602