Learn how to make your own customized earrings and pendants using UV Resin from scratch!
This 2-hour private class will enable you to learn the basics of using UV resin and hands-on techniques to make your own pair of earrings or pendants using glitter, pigments, alcohol inks or dried flowers. You will be able to mix resin with these materials and make it perfect for casting in the mold. The class will also include finishing and attaching findings to the jewelry pieces.
- UV resin mixing basics – correct ratio and its interaction with different materials
- Sanding the cast jewelry pieces to perfection – finishing each individual piece
- Attaching jewelry findings to the pieces and assembling the final ready-to-wear jewelry
You can choose between the following options:
- 1 session: take home with you 1 ready-to-wear pair of studs and 1 pair of danglers (using any one of the following: pigments, dried flowers, glitter, alcohol inks)
- 3 sessions: create 2 pairs of studs, 2 pairs of danglers and 2 pendants using any of the above items
- 6 sessions: create 4 pairs of studs, 4 pairs of danglers and 4 pendants using any of the above items
- All materials will be provided to use during the sessions
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
18 and older
At Your Premise