Eager to spruce up an old space and don't know where to start? Whether you need to decorate a new home or want to revamp an existing space, a lot of elements come together to create an interior that exudes warmth, comfort, and personality.
This online, 12-hour class (6 sessions x 2 hours) will equip you with the knowledge and tools to visualize and execute your ideas on paper as well as on actual site. You will learn from Anjela, an industry expert, who will help you conceptualize and gain a thorough understanding of the design concepts to successfully transform a simple room into a stunning designer space.
In addition to grasping the theoretical elements of interior design, you will also get a practical understanding through a final residential project. Class size may vary from 1 to 6 people, depending on the timings/days you choose.
- Module 1: Introduction to interior design fundamentals
- Module 2: Understanding materials, finishes, and techniques
- Module 3: How to make client presentation drawings
- Module 4: How to make working drawings for the execution of designs
- Module 5: How to express your ideas through mood boards and color theory
- Module 6: A complete residential project to prepare you for the real world
* Course materials will be sent online
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
16 and older
* Upon booking the course, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted
* Participation certificate will be awarded upon completion