Juggling studio work, classes, and vague project briefs? Is design school or architectural studies plus university coursework time-consuming and confusing? Take these classes to help you cope and find simpler ways to execute your projects & assignments.
Let Sahar, a design instructor with experience in universities in UAE and New York, boost your creativity and confidence in these private tutorial sessions. Whether you are an individual student or a small group, you will be guided on your subject of choice with lessons customized to your learning needs.
You can choose to learn any of the following subjects:
- All studio design classes
- Drafting both manual and CAD
- Sketch up
- Color theory
- Textiles and materials
- Residential design
- Exhibition design
- Portfolio creation and management
- History of art and architecture
Each session takes 2 hours, with your choice of 1 or 5 sessions, depending on your requirements. Classes can be held at your own premise in Dubai (see the venue for selected areas) or at the Youth x Hub in Emirates Towers Boulevard. Students must also bring their own tools and equipment. Your instructor will give recommendations as to where to get the supplies.
* Students must bring their own tools and equipment relevant to their chosen class. Your instructor will give recommendations as to where to get the supplies
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
16 and older
* The lessons can be given at home with an additional transportation fee, available at the following areas (rate per session): Jumeirah 3 and nearby areas (AED 50), Garhoud, Rashidiya & Mirdiff (AED 60), Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Palm Jumeirah, and nearby areas (AED 70); No additional fees for Downtown, Umm Hurair, and Jumeirah 1 areas
(Villa # will be shared upon booking)
Al Hudaiba Villas
Opposite Indonesian Consulate
Al Mina Road, Street 2A