A successful mood board is one that makes a great first impression.
It simply and concisely reflects the mood of the project and needs little explanation for someone to understand the concept. PowerPoint is a fantastic program, where you can use simple tools and techniques to create stunning mood boards and presentations.
- Topic 1
- What makes a successful mood board
- Creating a great first impression
- The impact of a busy mood board
- General board structure
- Topic 2
- Introduction to PowerPoint
- Creating a custom background
- Inserting basic lines and shapes
- Adding and modifying images and text
- Using templates to create mood boards
Internship & Work Opportunities
The end goal of the training is to secure work in the industry, which is facilitated through internship opportunities at design companies and showrooms such as Pottery Barn, Ethan Allen, Crate & Barrel, and more. Work shadowing is also organized for top students during holiday breaks. Great care is taken to match the student's aspirations and abilities with a suitable practice.
* Students must bring a laptop with 4GB RAM & wheel mouse
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
16 - 80 years old
* A certificate of completion will be awarded after the course
* Basic computer literacy is required