Extended free time is the perfect opportunity to learn a new instrument and have some jam sessions in the house!
This private, online class is ideal for those who are complete beginners or want to refine their playing skills. This is an 8-session package and each session takes 1 hour. Lessons follow the syllabus designed by the Trinity College of Music in London, which prepares students for periodical practical and theory exams should they pursue further music studies in the college.
Students have the option to learn any one of the following:
- Guitar: Easy-to-learn and handy. This is why the guitar is a popular choice for anyone who wants to learn an instrument. This guitar class is perfect for total newbies or even those who are looking to improve their playing skills. Beginners will start with simple music theory, finger placement, chords, and strumming, while more experienced learners can refine their playing style by trying different music genres.
- Electronic Keyboard: The keyboard is one of the most versatile instruments that sound good in any music genre. Develop skills and see yourself progress from playing simple tunes to complicated music pieces! Beginners will learn simple music theory, left & right-hand placement, and chord formations. while more experienced students, on the other hand, can refine their skills by learning how to play different music genres.
- Western Violin: Bow the violin with grace and produce that classic, captivating sound! Perfect for newbies or those with previous music experience, this violin class will develop you to achieve your learning goals. Beginners will learn basic music theory, proper handling and bowing of the instrument, right posture, and left and right-hand coordination. On the other hand, experienced students can refine their skills by learning how to play a variety of music genres.
- Piano: Learn the piano and play a wide variety of music pieces: whether it is your timeless Beethoven or a classic version of any modern songs. Beginners will learn simple music theory, left-and-right hand placement, and chord formations, while experienced students can refine their skills by learning to play different music genres.
* Students need to have their own musical instruments
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
6 and older
* Upon booking the course, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted
* A free 30-min trial session is available. If interested, please contact 800 3337