Whether you have never touched a guitar before, are looking for a reputable teacher for your child or yourself, it's a guarantee that this music class will effectively have you learning and helping to take your technique and musical understanding to new heights!
Taking music lessons can improve your memory, concentration, and coordination or simply allow you to relax and unwind. This class will teach you the techniques of playing the guitar on an acoustic or bass guitar.
You can also book this class to help you gear up for an upcoming performance. You can choose between 8 or 12 sessions with 50 minutes each depending on your learning goals. You can rebook the class as many times as required until you meet your desired level. The class is taken on a private 1-on-1 setting.
You will learn:
- Play your favorite songs and develop your own songwriting
- Proper technique and avoid bad habits
- Shop smart for guitars and other gear
- All the first chords every player should know
- Strumming patterns to add variety in an economic way
- The proper way to tune and restring your guitar
- Music theory – learn how music works and put it to practical use
- Develop your hearing abilities with Ear Training and learn to play by ear
- Learn where all the notes, chords, scales, and arpeggios are on the fretboard
- Learn to read and write musical notation and guitar tab
- Barre chords and other moveable shapes
* Guitar will be provided to students for the first session only. Students must bring their own instrument for the remaining sessions.
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
5 and older
At Your Premise