Hey, aspiring video creator! Looking to publish your own video content online? All you need is a decent camera (yes, even your smartphone will do) and some amazing shooting skills which you can learn in this online class.
Cinematography is simply the art of making motion pictures. This 20-hour (5 sessions x 4 hours) beginner's cinematography class will teach you different techniques to produce professional-looking shots that will effectively convey your message to your target audience. Creating unique and quality video content would mean more views, and more views could even help you to make some revenue out of your videos! These classes are time-flexible and can be taken as per your availability.
What you will learn:
- Basics of video framing and composition
- Manual camera settings for different exposure style (commercial, TV, and narrative)
- Camera movement techniques (tripods, handheld, Steadicam system, etc.)
- Lighting techniques and DIY lighting set-ups
- Students must have a camera of their choice (DSLR, Go-Pro or Smartphone)
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
12 and older
- Upon booking this class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide a link to the online platform, where the class will be conducted
On any video-calling app