Percussive instruments are the backbone of any song, so play the right beats and practice a different musical style by learning a Latin percussion instrument.
This private, 1-hour class is aimed at all levels and can be completely customized according to your desired goals and current level. Your instructor Cleidys can transform you to the next level in a very short period of time so you get to sound like a pro right from the start. You only need to practice for an hour a day to make rapid progress. Choose to learn any one instrument from the following list:
- Güira and Guiro
- Choose 1 session to try out the instructor
- Choose 8 sessions to learn basic to intermediate techniques (2 sessions per week suggested)
- Choose 16 sessions if you're a complete beginner and want to learn basic to advanced techniques (2 sessions per week suggested)
About the Instructor:
As a freelance musician, Cleidys has worked at different places in the UAE, such as The Point-Dubai, Shangri La Hotel (Abu Dhabi), Havana Social Club (Caesars Palace Hotel/ Blue Water-Dubai), and more. She was a member of the salsa group “Habana 76” in 2016 and currently works as a bandleader, lead singer, and instrumentalist at Trader Vics.
* Students need to have their own instruments; study materials can be provided on request
All sessions are valid for 5 months upon booking
10 and older
* Transport fee is included
* For locations outside the given areas, please call 800 3337 to check if the instructor can travel to your location
* Instructor can give lessons in English or Spanish
At Your Premise
In the following locations: Dubai Marina, JBR, JLT, Discovery Gardens, Al Barsha 1, Barsha Heights (TECOM), Al Sufouh, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City & Knowledge Village