Feel the music go through your soul in this private Djembe drum class!
The djembe drum originates from West Africa and its name comes from the saying "Anke djé, anke bé", which translates to "everyone gather together in peace." Experience this feeling of togetherness and take part in an uplifting drumming session individually or with your family. You can book this class individually or choose to take it with up to 4 family members (select the number of persons accordingly).
You will enjoy a dynamic, powerful, and unique experience that will help you de-stress and some have rhythmic fun that will also teach how to play an exciting percussion instrument. The class has a duration of 45 minutes but can go up to 1 hour.
What You Will Gain:
- Learn to play the Djembe drum or improve existing skills
- Get introduced to simple rhythms or explore complex pieces
- De-stress and re-energize yourself
- Drums will be provided during the session, but students can also bring their own if they would like.
- Students need to provide chairs for the setup.
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
10 and older
At Your Premise