What to do when you’ve only got a pencil and paper? You can learn to create striking art with those two materials with this drawing class! Expand your creativity, create a base for other art forms such as painting and add decorations to your home with this art form.
Amin, your instructor, is a renowned artist and calligrapher. He can teach from the basics to the more advanced techniques in pencil drawing and sketching. The lessons can be customized according to your skill level and art goals.
What you will learn:
- Blending: gently mixing two or more colors to build a transition or to soften lines
- Scumbling: a shading technique achieved by overlapping lots of little circles
- Hatching: a shading technique achieved with regular, evenly spaced parallel lines in one direction regardless of the angle of the line
- Cross Hatching: hatching in two different directions within the same area
- Stippling: placing lots of tiny dots in order to shade or add color to an area
- Burnishing: drawing with heavy pressure on the medium
- Directional Lines: lines that direct your eye around the art (they can be of any angle and gives the art a feeling of movement)
You can choose between 1, 3, or 6 sessions. Each session lasts 1.5 hours. You can rebook this private class as many times as you want until you reach your desired skills.
- The instructor will provide pencils and paper for use during the class
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
6 and older
At Your Premise
Anywhere in Dubai