The basic premise behind all beginner-level sketch classes is to provide students with the training necessary to view an object and reconstruct it on paper using basic sketching tools.
In this online group class, you will learn how to draw with pencils, sketch forms, and add shading and dimension. You will also learn sketching on different subjects as well as shading and blending using professional techniques and tools.You will receive full guidance on building shapes, forms, textures, and more in your drawings. In each class, you'll learn something new and build on the previous learnings from the class.
- Learn the elements of art - Line, Shape, Form, Color, Space, and Texture.
- Learn the principles of art - scale, proportion, unity, variety, rhythm, mass, shape, space, balance, volume, perspective, and depth
- Principles of compositions
- Linear & ariel perspectives
- Learn the concepts of light & shadow
- Draw interesting subjects like Animals, Birds, Objects, Landscapes, Cartoon Characters, Anime Characters, Unicorns, etc.
- Learn Color Theory. Creative coloring method using crayons like layering, textures, and gradients.
- Principles of foreground, midground, and background in your drawings
- Brief introduction of the subject of drawing
- Breaking down the steps to make the drawing process easy
- Live step-by-step process by the instructor
- Flexibility in the pace of class depending on the audience
- Easy break down of the steps of drawing and coloring
- Importance to the aesthetics of the drawing
- Exciting and passionate method of teaching guaranteed
- Students will need the following materials: Pencil (HB, 2B, & 6B), eraser, ruler, blending tool & a set of color pencils
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
6 and older
- Certificate of achievement (available on request)
- Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact the student to send a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted