Make your drawings come alive by using the simple graphite pencil in new and exciting ways!
Join Neha, an experienced artist, in these online 1-on-1 classes, and learn one of the most rewarding drawing techniques from the table at your own home!
Make your foundation in art strong in graphite drawing in this 16-hour course (8 sessions x 2 hours each) by learning the tips & tricks taught in this course to create realistic art.
What you will learn:
- How to draw accurately
- Important techniques of blending and shading and lifting
- Creating & understanding the Value Scale
- Understanding the concept of Negative Space
Covered Subjects include:
Students will be able to make 6 to 8 small-sized drawings to keep as a proud memento of their skills!
- Reference pictures will be provided
Students must have their own materials that can be purchased from Mesco (online delivery available) & Hathboor:
- Bristol Vellum Heavyweight medium surface 100lbs Paper
- Good Quality Artist Grade Graphite Pencils (HB, 2B, 4B, 8B)
- Kneaded Eraser
- Pencil Eraser (optional)
- Graphite Powder
- Blending Stumps
- Cotton Buds
- Flat Brush (for blending)
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
16 and older
- This class can also be offered for advanced students who wish to do Portraits. For more information, contact us on our toll-free number 800 3337