Charcoal drawings bring intensity & life into any drawing! Join Neha in these online one-on-one classes and learn one of the most rewarding drawing techniques from the table at your own home!
Make your foundation in art strong in graphite & charcoal drawing by learning the tips & tricks taught in this course to create realistic art.
In this private course students will learn:
- How to draw accurately
- Important techniques of blending and shading
- Introduction to different tools used for lifting, blending, shading, etc
- Creating & understanding the value scale
- Understanding the concept of negative space
- Various subjects will be covered like floral, landscapes, wildlife, still life, etc
Each session takes 1.5-hours, and in 1-session students will have completed one piece of artwork. In 4-sessions students will finish 2 pieces & in 8-sessions students will finish 4 pieces.
* Students must have their own materials that can be purchased from Mesco (online delivery available) & Hathboor:
- Bristol Vellum 100 Lbs Paper/Heavyweight Paper
- Good Quality Artist Grade Graphite Pencils (HB, 2B, 4B, 8B)
- Kneaded Eraser, Graphite Powder, Blending Stumps, Sharpener
- Charcoal Pencil - Soft (2B), Brush
* Line Drawing and Reference Picture would be provided.
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
12 and older