Make your drawings come alive by using simple colored pencils in new and exciting ways!
Join Neha, an experienced artist, in these online 1-on-1 classes, and learn one of the most rewarding drawing techniques from the table at your own home!
In this 16-hour course (8 sessions x 2 hours each), delve into one of the most accessible art mediums and learn the tips & tricks taught in this course to create realistic art.
What you will learn:
- In-depth knowledge of colored pencil types and usage
- How to create painting-type drawings
- How to draw and transfer your drawings to a fair sheet of paper
- Knowledge of different types of paper, pencils and associated drawing materials
- Important techniques of blending colored pencils and layering
- How to select and mix colors to get the desired hue
- Different types of strokes used for different subjects
Covered Subjects include:
Students will be able to make 4 to 5 small-sized drawings to keep as a proud memento of their skills!
- Reference pictures will be provided
Students must have their own materials that can be purchased from Mesco (online delivery available) & Hathboor:
- Bristol Vellum 100lbs Paper
- Good Quality Artist Grade Colored Pencils (Faber Castell Polychromos)
- White Prismacolor Pencil
- Odorless Mineral Spirit (thinner)
- Medium-size Brush
- HB Pencil, Eraser & Sharpener
- Tracing Paper
- Masking Tape
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
16 and older
- This class can also be offered for advanced students who wish to do Portraits. For more information, contact us on our toll-free number 800 3337