Using charcoal will bring life and intensity into any drawing!
Join Neha in these online 1-on-1 classes and learn one of the most rewarding drawing techniques from the table at your own home!
Make your foundation in art strong in charcoal drawing in this 16-hour course (8 sessions x 2 hours each) by learning the tips & tricks of an experienced artist.
What you will learn:
- How to draw accurately
- Important techniques of blending and shading and lifting
- Creating & understanding the Value Scale
- Understanding the concept of Negative Space
Covered Subjects include:
Students will be able to make 6 to 8 small-sized drawings to keep as a proud memento of their skills!
- Reference pictures will be provided
Students must have their own materials that can be purchased from Mesco (online delivery available) & Hathboor:
- Bristol Vellum Heavyweight medium surface 100lbs Paper
- Toned Grey Paper
- Charcoal Pencils, White Charcoal Pencil & Charcoal Stick
- HB Pencil, Kneaded Eraser & Pencil Eraser
- Blending Stumps
- Cotton Buds
- Flat Brush (for blending)
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
16 and older
- This class can also be offered for advanced students who wish to do Portraits. For more information, contact us on our toll-free number 800 3337